Papercrafting is quite interesting, DIY enthusiasts makes realistic looking models from just as basic as using papers, cutting tools and glue. Here’s one very interesting one, making miniature yet detailed and to scale cars by Mkj.
For this project, download the steps and print out from : http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura/gallery/dl.php?ext=zip&id=391
For other cool modes, here are some… from Mkj posted in Haribote Hobby Club.
- NISSAN SILVIA Q’s (PS13) by Mkj
- NISSAN SILVIA K’s (PS13) by Mkj
- SUBARU Impreza WRX STI Ver.1 by Mkj
- SUPER GT NISSAN R35 GT-R V3 by Mkj
- SUPER GT NISSAN R35 GT-R Ver.2 & Ver.1 by Mkj
- Autozam AZ-1 by Mkj
- Mitsubishi i (eye) by Mkj
- Nissan Cube Cubic by mkj
- Mazda Demio by mkj