Kaki DIY is an online space for DIY enthusiasts to collaborate, share and provide services to others.
KakiDIY is a direct translation from a Malaysian slang “Kaki” means Buddy and also a Hokkien slang which sounds like “Yourself”. The meaning is synonymous with DIY so it was chosen to be the ‘brand’ for the site.
Here are our Top 5 recent posts. You can easily find the other postings from the navigation bar, sorted into categories.
- AutoDIY – a Autobuzz.my and KakiDIY Collaboration - KakiDIY started from automotive DIY many years ago, and now we are back into what we were good at. Automotive DIY was always our founder Johnson Lam’s passion.
- KakiRepair on Epic Journal - “According to our feedback survey, not more than 40 percent of the things are actually repaired at these events,” Johnson says. “But everyone, whether attending as volunteers or people looking to get things fixed, 100 percent of them answered that they learned something new.”
- KakiDIY on BFM 89.9 - KakiDIY is honoured to have BFM 89.9 the business station interviewing our founder Johnson Lam on KakiDIY and the KakiRepair movement.
- MAS’s Going Places Magazine - Malaysia Airline’s Going Places Magazine interviewed the person behind KakiDIY and KakiRepair, Johnson Lam
- Dremel 4300 Unboxed - Watch our simple Dremel 4300 unbox video.